Monday, October 11, 2010

Last semester

We have to register for our LAST semester of nursing school next week! Awesome right?

Yes, but I have so many choices to make! which hospital do I want to work at, what area of nursing, I have no idea! too many choices! aaaaaa

Do I go for the hospitals I have never been too or the ones I already know I like? Do I go for peds even though there is only one spot or try and get the medsurge area I want?

Panic Attack completed I will fill out my request survey now...

2 comments:

  1. Well, I'd say relax and enjoy your last semester. Your choices will still be there in a few months... THEN you can agonize.

    Or, according to this, you don't have to!

    And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him,who have been called according to his purpose. Rom. 8:28

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement! You are both awesome!
    Jimmy thanks for reminding me to work for jesus no matter where I end up!
    Dad I only have 6 days to decide which hospital and what area to apply for, for next semester :/ ah but your right I dont really have to worry about it :)

    ReplyDelete