Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A song about Tuesday

Wake up every tuesday feeling like p-diddy.
Hit snooze on my alarm and sleep till 5:30.
Eat some icing drink some coffee, brush my teeth get dressed
The clouds are out, wheathers cool how could I be depressed
On my way in the car listening to latest the hit
Hope ill be an extra at work and just get to sit
Sitting with 2 patients watching for safetys sake
Almost lost my patience then someone brought me cake
I made it throught the day only 3 hours left
Bible study about David im sure its the best
Love the study love the people just loving God
Lastly going running so I can get a toned bod
Blog updated, homework barely completed
I think ill go to sleep, tomorrow I work with psych patients!

3 comments:

  1. okay. i thought the song was pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I never claimed to be a prof. song writer! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bahaha true poetry doesn't need to rhyme...oh I love you/this.

    ReplyDelete